Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Huge day today. H.U.G.E.

I woke up just feeling exhausted it seems that my body wants to wake up and go at 3:00 a.m.  I am at a loss of words as to why, it's been going on for about a month now.  Anyways, I did NOT want to go workout, I knew what was on the agenda today and I dinked around not wanting to go and but I went.


Workout for Wednesday, August 29
Warmup
Run 400
3 Rounds
10 Scorpions
10 Single Leg Glute Bridges
10 Kipping Swings
10 Jumping Pullups

Strength
Max Reps
Strict Pullups
Rest 3-5 Minutes
Max Reps
Kipping Pullups

Max Height Box Jump

WOD
100
KB Swings for time
10 Situps at the top of every minute

Well, my shoulders hurt so hanging from a bar was out of the question.  Coach Brian had me roll it up against a wall with a racquetball putting pressure on my muscles.  OYE!  It feels pretty good right now; I will continue to do it throughout the day.  

I did run the 400 m today!!!!  In 3 minutes....it normally takes me 2 minutes to run the 200.  Not bad, but not awesome.  But..I ran it! sweet.

I hung from the bar for 11 seconds.  I probably could do more, but working on my shoulder muscles.  Tension is just insane right now.  I think that I need a beach and some drinks with the little umbrella's in 'em.  Just to play with the umbrella.  Zone out at the blue water...yeah...toes in the sand...you get the point.  

Max box jump.  Talk about a mental fight today.  Man, it was an intense fight.  Cory did it before me and shoot, I was trying to talk her out of it!  (O.o)  I am so glad that she did it, I would have felt really bad.  But anyways.  I can jump up on 3-45 lbs and a 25 lb weights, but not the 12 inch box!  (the weights were taller than the box, fyi!)  Mental, I mean I could have broke down in tears!  I was so close from an all out cry.  But Coach Brian, Coach Robert, Cory, everyone was rooting for me.  I swear, it was a mental wall.  I crushed it.  Jumped up on the box....2x.  FINALLY!  

AND...

I Rx'd the WOD!  Sweet lands it was a good day today!  6:56 w/ 35 lbs. kettle bell!  I am geeked.

My eating is really good this week and I think its because I have someone watching! But don't we always have someone watching!?  I have four kids, yeah, I have people watching all the time!  My decision is set, if I cheat or crave something I will have a little, but I am not going to oink out and get all crazy like.    I won't make it a whole cheat day.  I have goals, I am going to reach those things!

BTW:  I threw out the scale, It's gone, I have no scale....I may have a wee bit of a break down, just be ready.  Read this article:  Measuring health  

Well, I have a wee bit of procrastination to tend to.  i.e. my basement.  It won't take long, 12 hands will have it go by fast.  

Something to ponder today.
Go get your workout in.  Do a walk, go.do.something.  Make a decision to try!  To be a better you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment