Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blog - slacker, working out and good news!

Okay, keeping up with a blog is a little bit complicated.  I am just being real.  But  I will honestly try to keep up this summer, its either the blog....or working out and peeps, peeps, peeps,  working out is winning.  Then 4 kids...sigh.  Its insane...I know.  My life.  :)  Welcome to it!  Then I must, must, must doing some studying too!

So, Sunday I helped some close friends with some yard work and took some plants for the front of our home.  I even deadlifted a dead bush out....yeah, sure it was dead, but shoot, I deadlifted it -- easy!  225 lbs I can deadlift and well, that was no problem.  Used a lot of shovel Sunday and the knee hurt a bit, nothing major.

I worked out Monday, Tuesday, and Today! woot, go me.   So here is the link to the box I attend, cause they are just awesome there.  :)  Crossfit 616   I will list what I did each day...ready... SeT...GO.  LOL, cheesy, for those that know what it means, then some of you are like huh?  hmmm  ;)  Its how our WOD's start. ;)


Workout for Monday, June 4
Warmup
Run 400 m
3 Rounds
10 Goblet Squats
10 Superman
10 Single Leg Glute Raise

Strength
Back Squat
3-3-3-3-3   -- 135 lbs

WOD
8 Minute AMRAP  -- 4
20 m Bear Crawl
10 Med Ball Cleans -- 15 lbs ball

Don't be knocking my 4 rounds, bear crawls are insane!  I hate them!!!  I mean seriously, hate is a strong word too!  Despise....is more appropriate, but I do them.  

Workout for Tuesday, June 5
Warmup
Run 250 m
20 Pushups
20 Leg Swings All Directions
20 Boot Strappers -- interesting...

WOD
6 rounds for time of:
Run 400 meters
25 Burpees
(30 Min. Time Cap)

Mobility
Roll and Stretch Glutes

OKAY...NOW...I did around the building and I wish that was measured, so for now I will say 250 m.   I ran my last round and I did 5 rounds in 25:58.  Of course, my workout was modified.  So I did 250 m. 15 burpees the first round and 250 m. 10 burpees after that.  I was even told to put the chest to the floor and not cheat.  sigh.  55 burpees, chest to floor, legs crawlling to my hands, cause man alive..... I do not like burpees, but I suppose the ol' ticker does!

 
Workout for Wednesday June 6
Warmup
Run 400 m
3 Rounds
10 Barbell Good Mornings
10 Barbell Hang Cleans
10 Pass Throughs

Strength
Clean Pulls
2-2-2-2-2  -- 105 was my max....

WOD
In 6 Minutes:
Run 800 m
Max Overhead Squats (115/75) -- 44 lbs -- 37 times

okay, Obviously I can't run 400...why 800!?  LOL  so, I almost ran the whole 250 m.  My goal is to be able to run the 400 m soon and a pull up by the end of the month -- need to work a little harder to reach those goals.  

I am trying to figure out my workout schedule, I hear 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off; to all 5 days is what I used to do.  I am not sure.....Cause I AM hurting from all these squats!  lol  I know they are good for ya but whew.

Oooooo you are waiting for the good news aren't ya!?  LOL  wha ha ha ha

So, the scale hasn't moved, I know I banned it.  How does that saying go?  Curiosity killed the cat? Indeed it does!  Scale hasn't moved so I did measurements.  .....  *I still smile about it!*  -11.25 inches.  I even lost .25 around my neck!  sweeeet.

I am patiently waiting for my coach to put together the 30-day challenge....patiently....Brian.....  (He doesn't read this blog, he is too busy, so I will call him out here. LOL)  That is when my weight will drop.  I don't think that I eat enough -- honestly. 

Okay, I gotta go get some stuff done, until next time!  Do something amazing for your heart, to make it healthy, eat right, work your tail off....Ya know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment