Thursday, October 18, 2012

:)

Okay, I am busy.  

I admit it....busy, figuring out what is my problem with success.  It's something new.  I shouldn't fear it..I am no longer doing such a thing.  I am embracing my new love for success.  I have amazing friends/coaches at the box, who push me daily...as I hope that I push them as well.  But let me say....new things scare the daylights out of me.  Health was number one.  I, seriously, thought I am doomed to being overweight, doomed to getting diabetes, doomed to just being miserable.  NO JOKE!!!!   Health doesn't scare me anymore; it's how I will look.  COME ON...man alive.  I am not 16-years old anymore.  Am I going to have wrinkles!?  Will I have loose skin?  (no..not so far!!!)  I may have a little.  Will I be ugly?  I guess its better than being fugly.   Why do I sabotage my eating clean?   I know how I feel after I eat something bad.  I know how I feel when I eat good food, which helps me break personal records!  So... WHAT WAS MY PROBLEM!!!!????   Fat Jen...she was my problem.  She has been here for so long, she loves her family and junk food.  (please don't ask about that...its over with!)  I had to tell her that if she loved her family so much, why the junk food!?  It's killing them like herself.  Why bad foods!?  It's killing them all.  If you loved them, you will leave and let me take what I learned and apply it, get them healthy.  Let me have the chance to love them.   Guess what......I am back!!!!!!


That was a long couple of weeks...I am sorry.  My woe is me is over with.  

This is my journey -- not to compare it with others.

I didn't work out Tuesday.  I have come to the conclusion that if I don't go to the 6:00 a.m. class, I simply don't get there.  I make excuses and get busy. 



Workout for Wednesday October 17
Warmup
100 Jump Rope
30 Good Mornings
30 Pass Through s
30 Overhead Squats
100 Jump Rope

Mobility
10 minutes
Hip External Rotation

The Bear Complex
5 Rounds:
7 Sets of the following sequence:
1 Power Clean
1 Front Squat
1 Push Press
1 Back Squat
1 Push Press (then down to a touch and go to start the next power clean)

I was scared of that thing....the 'bear' just is bad.  I only did 65 lbs.  (as I said I was eating unhealthy, I paid for it.)  I went weak.  I know now!  I learned that I hate stepping backwards in my goals....watching them, as if they were in the back of a car plastered to the window.  

That my friends is from when I had to put the bar down on my neck to do back squats! 
Had to share that with ya.  ;)  Yeah, it hurts, believe me!!!

Workout for Thursday, October 18
Warmup
Jump Rope
100 Single Unders
50 Alternating Leg
25 Double Unders
20 Pushups
20 Situps
20 Superman

Strength
Push Press w3d2
10 @ 60%
10 @ 65%
8 @ 70%
8 @ 75%

WOD
3 Rounds for time
20 Pushups
15 Pullups
10 Deadlifts (185/135)

I WILL GET THAT SINGLE for jump ropes.....it's on my goal list.  Double unders are, as well...but ..man alive.  SINGLE'S FIRST!  

Let me say this...I just love the a.m. peeps!  Don't get me wrong, I like the evening people, but this morning....maybe it was me.  I felt a sense of WHOA....let's do this!!!  

First, I did the big-girl push ups..all up on my toes!  :)  Angela told me of a trick that Kelly told her.  So, I did all 60 push ups, this a.m., on my toes.  WHAT!?  Then...my pull ups...jumping but I feel something inside of me that is screaming..JUST grab the stinking bar and pull the body up!!  It didn't happen...I feel soon, it will.  

Deadlifts..of course, I did the 135..silly.  Why ask. 

So, what are you doing today?  I am shoving baked fish and broccoli in my face....it's cold 'cause typing this is more important.  *gag*  No wonder why I complain about fish...I get side tracked!

I am off!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment