Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Time to change.....

Well, I am documenting what I am eating, I am not liking it too much.  I am fine with being honest with others, but when it comes to myself...I don't like it so much.  But I am realizing what I am doing is wrong, just in one day, but I am sure I will receive yet more instruction!  I am not in control of what is going on in this house regarding food.  

SHAME.ON.ME!..........................
Time to change that!

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I am a recovering fast food, high fat/grease/sugar/processed food junkie. If I want something bad enough, I need to take charge and go after it.  No ifs, ands, or buts. No..MORE...EXCUSES.  My family has nothing to do with the way that I eat; my issues are just issues, they will be there after I am done eating whatever I want to shove into my face.  HOWEVER, the food that I shove in my face will stay for a while if I don't watch it!  (not that I don't watch what is going into my mouth, but you get the point.)  

This is my journey and healing.  Sucks that I let it get so far out of control, sucks that I didn't realize that I was doing so much harm to my body; DOES NOT SUCK..that I am fixing it. -- wait, some days do.

 I feel that I am fixing a lot but at the same time finding yet more 'issues'.  Man, reality is pathetic but my excuses are worse.  If you are reading this and looking for motivation -- here it comes!  Just start working on the little things.  Change away from soda, drink water or green tea instead; make little changes daily/weekly.  Looking to get to the gym more?  DUDE, just go. Stop telling me.... What is your problem?  Excuses are for people that don't want something.  If you want something, DO IT.  Stop saying tomorrow, today just doesn't work, I am too tired, traffic was bad, kids have this, that and the other thing planned -- hello, are you NOT THE PARENT!?  They need you!!!!  My job drains me -- get a new job!   You have to be in that right place to make a change and no one can tell you to do it and you can't and won't change for someone else either.  If you want to change -- you will change.   Have faith my friend....changes take time.  You can do it, you will do it!  -- this goes for all things! 

I really hope that I am helping motivate people, not upsetting them, but as I said, I can dish it out..I just can't with myself.  O.o  I know.  That was all for me, too!

Workout for Tuesday, August 28
Warmup
Run 400
30 Squats
30 Pushups
30 Steps Walking Lunge

Strength
1 Rep Max Front Squat

WOD
Tabata
Burpees
Thrusters (65/45)
Alternating

I love that Crossfit 616 is testing max weights.  I am learning that I am stronger than what I think.  Thanks to Brian and Robert for reminding me ~ daily.   Speaking of Robert, he is a....I am not sure, helper maybe?  He is a weightlifter, seen him lift in a small competition.  He is a good guy.  I like being pushed and corrected on form.  So, my 1 max front squat is 160 lbs. Which is up from 135 lbs.  I am just making leaps and bounds in weights.  

I actually dropped the bar today!  Ugh, I felt myself leaning forward, when I went down into the squat, Brian yelling GET ON YOUR HEELS!  (or something along those lines, maybe I heard heels and was yelling to myself.) My brain was like ooo poo, lean back Jen..lean back.  NOPE.  It wasn't going to do it.  Down went the bar.  WHY, why would I have went up on my toes!?  I didn't have the bar on my shoulders right.  

Tabata, yuck.  I did a count of 65.  I am in pain today.....Yep.  I am.  Nice!

Well, I did my thing, now are you going to do yours?  Eat right, workout hard and see ya manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment