Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Okay, I am super busy, really short blog post. 

Monday's WOD ....

My time was 31:10, the stars are things I need to work on and 3 rope climbs and 30 wall balls were after the supermans...
 That was a brutal, I repeat brutal workout!  Thanks Coach Brian...

Yesterday, I didn't go, I was still in pain and school started!!!  I was beat.  Is it an excuse?  I don't think so.  

Today I went.
 
Workout for Wednesday, September 5
Warmup
Jump rope 2 min
3 Rounds
10 Squats
10 Superman
10 Good Mornings
20 Steps Walking Lunge

Strength
1 Rep Max Back Squat

WOD 
10 Minute AMRAP
20 Wall Ball
15 Situps
10 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (95/65)

Okay.  I pr'd my back squat by almost 50 lbs!  183 lbs is what I squatted with today!

Wall balls, I would just like to thank everyone for nominating me to use the 15 lb ball vs my happy place 14 lbs ball.  Angela is devious, I swear she is.   All because I back squatted high?  *sigh*   Brutal, but I did it.  With Brandon and Stan!  I swear I get this feeling I will never lift as much as them, but I will hang with the big boys some day.   I did do the 65 lbs SDHP!!!  :)

I have a goal of size 18 jeans by the end of the month and I swear I am tormenting myself.  I get all freaked out with success. NO LIE  Just text me and be sure I am on track..k?

(again I am doing this super fast, so forgive my lack of proofing....  deal with it!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment