Sunday, August 24, 2014

21-days to make/break a habit day 4

Okay, I just really busy trying to get 3-children ready to go back to school, focus on my journey, living in a new area, getting my head out of the clouds, taking on a 14-day challenge from a coach who is willing to invest in some of his time if I can focus/commit on a 14-day challenge, job hunting, and whatever else I can add to the mixture. Why?  If I am busy my brain doesn't sulk and bad things can't creep in -- yes, I do have depression.  crappy thing to experience.

Please bear with me! 


I have indeed been to Crossfit, 2-3 days a week.  Last week sucked it was only 1x.  Smh...I know, believe me I do know what you are thinking.  Really, Jen!?  You don't succeed with 1 crossfit session a week!

I will post all that I have been up to.  I promise to do this more.  I miss doing it, it held me accountable.  Even if people don't comment, I know that in my heart I am jamming out on the WOD's; improving myself -- hitting my goal.

Today I am going out to start the Couch-to-5K program.  I am going to tackle a weakness and beat it down with my little invisible stick

I know it's a short post, but seriously, I will write a nice long one tomorrow as to what is up.

I am on day 4 of the 14-day challenge. :)  Doing really well and I feel amazing!  What am I doing you ask?  The Zone.  I can say I think that I am done with beans for a while.  seriously.

I am off to start beating my running demon.  What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment