Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Okay, I am pretty sure I can count on one hand the amount of times that I had bad days at the gym.  Today was one of them.  I couldn't goblet squat, every thing was tight.  I had to stretch my quads (with a new stretch -- to me, that makes me sweat and want to cry.. a lot!), roll, and stretch more.  I am all wound up like a top ready to take off.  I really, really need to stretch after working out, I know that it is catching up with me.  So for crying out loud please stretch...if you don't...eek.  You will experience some pain.  It does catch up.  I am going to get some muscles worked on tomorrow, it is much needed!  Stacie is going to do it, she did a little bit today and it eased a lot up.  I am going to have to get on the floor later and work it some more with a racquetball.  Hurts, but it feels so much better right now.

Then I knew it was overhead squats in the WOD today.   Man alive.  Coach Brian told me to get mad at it...uhm, I don't think you want me to do that...cause I would just glare at it and walk away or swear really bad and have to repent --  just saying.  I was fighting even with getting 65 lbs up over my head!  I even wanted to cry about it.  SERIOUSLY!  I even turned my back and a few tears made it out then my brain said, 'uhm, you can't cry in the box -- its a rule'. REALLY!?  I don't get it.  I have so much going on, really, why cry?   I was in a bad place at the gym this afternoon. I couldn't get with it. stupid.  I am better now.  Thank goodness!

I am not like the anonymous posts, it's like getting a phone call with a deep, scary voice at the other end, saying I am watching you.  I just wanna say..WHO ARE YOU!?  O.o

Workout for Wednesday, September 12
Warmup
2 Min Jump Rope
3 Rounds
10 Goblet Squats
10 KB Push Press each side
10 KB Swings

Strength
Ring Dips
3 Sets
80% of Max Reps

WOD
400 m Run
30 Pushups
20 Overhead Squats (115/75)
400 m Run
25 Pushups
15 Overhead Squats
400 m Run
20 Pushups
10 Overhead Squat

Okay, I never finished it, I don't want to hear anyone say a thing.   I had 5 OHS left!!!  I just couldn't do it.  My shoulder was so tense it's insane.  I know I was at 25 minutes and some change.  Yeah...I even got the running knocked down to 200 m.  I told you it was a day!!!!  But I went.  I did it.  I fought the voice that said I don't need to go in, sulk in your own poopy stinch and did it anyways.  

Some anonymous person wanted update pics....
I kept the pictures all the same width apart.  So I couldn't play with it. Just to keep it real.
Check that out...Burpees do help!  I am no where near where I want to be, but I am getting a lot of progress!  See...that helped me SO, much.  I don't use a scale, I haven't measured in a week, just having a blah day. Thank-you, anonymous person who wanted an updated progress pic!  ((hugs))

So, as you can see, hard work is paying off, I feel a lot different now.  

Hard work pays...got get you some!

No comments:

Post a Comment