Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dumped and Two-Timed

Catchy title, eh?  

Well, I have been busy for sure!  I was busy getting rid of the scale.  So, I am officially free from being a prisoner.  I would suggest everyone do such a thing.  I think they are compulsive liars and not very friendly.  Although, it is probably wise to use one that doesn't say 3-different numbers within a matter of minutes.  *just a thought*  (use the gyms, box, dr's office, something that costs more than $20 and NOT in your home, if you have to use one.)

Last night, I went to the evening class at CF616.  *sigh* I was nervous for two reasons.  One, I invited a friend, of whom I met from trying out for the Biggest Loser, I didn't want her to think I was crazy for working out like that; two, I didn't know the people at night.  I will say this over and over again.  The people introduce themselves, are friendly, shake hands, and encourage each other to be the best that one can be.  That is how I feel it should be.  But you don't care about what I think, what you wanna know is what the warm-up was right?  lol...okay the WOD, just be honest.

Warm-up
2 minute jump rope
3 Rounds
10 Pass Throughs
10 Wall Overhead Squats
10 Push-ups

Skill
3 Rounds
20 Hollow Rocks
20 Arch Rocks

WOD
3 Rounds -- 8:00 minutes (it was supposed to be 5 rounds)
10 Front Squats 
10 Bar Facing Burpees -- these are brutal...


So, anyway my friend went with me.  She did awesome.  I think we giggled on the skill stuff more than anything.  You can look up all these moves on youtube...just type in crossfit then the thing you want to look up.

I got home about 7:40 p.m. showered, ate dinner, bed, UP at 5:00 a.m. back to CF616.  Yep, you read it right.  Shush, this girl has goals and I don't wanna look like I have three layers of female bumps in front.  I am just being honest, someone has to.  So, what did we do today?


Workout for Tuesday, May 1
Warm-up
3 Rounds
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Jumping Jacks
10 Goblet Squats
10 Good Mornings
10 Scorpions

WOD
Find 1 Rep Max Deadlift


NOW, I know you are asking Jen, what did you deadlift?  I started at 60 lbs which was way too light, worked my way up to 150 lbs which was too light.  Ready for the final?  225 lbs.  YES, you read that right.   225 lbs  O_o   I loved watching the others' faces.  I told the one guy, not going to say names, who lifted 300 lbs. I am a beast, he shook his head. 


Anyways.  On day 2 of eating good, gonna push some extra protein cause of the two workouts.  Maybe a nap.....  and definitely some more stretching!  I wanted to show you my face progress..  


March 18, 2012

May 1, 2012


See, I have myself a chin and dimples!  Progress is happening.  

So, what are you going to do today!?  Make it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment