Thursday, September 13, 2012

Get To It

So, I switched over to the new blog thing and now I am all confused.  Why?  Why did I click to update!?  I love to update, whereas, I used to hate it.  Now, I am updating my health, fitness level, eating, and spiritual aspect of life;  life audits I call them.  I need to check myself often, we all are.  It's good for us to do, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.  As that song used to go, check yo self before you wreck yo self.  (then I had to go on youtube and listen to the video -- yes, peeps that was what I used to chill to, love the 90's music -- aint nuttin but a G thing, Regulate, yeah, I was that girl, listening to it now.  I know its not pure in heart and has evil things behind it, but it reminds me of who I used to be, not who I am.)

I went and worked out today.....  I was in a bad place yesterday as I mentioned, today is a new day.  Thank goodness!!!  We all have hiccups in life.  If you have someone who cares about you and your progress, I would advise you to not lose them.  People that care seem to be few and far between nowadays, cherish that person(s) and don't let them go.  Get up over that small hiccup -- take just ONE day and move on.  Don't slide backwards ever.  We have eyes in the front of our heads for a reason!

Workout for Thursday, September 13
Warmup
Run 400/2 Min Jump Rope
3 Rounds
10 Situps
10 KB High Pulls
1 Wall Walk


Skill
Handstand/Handstand Pushup Practice


WOD
12 Minute AMRAP
5 Power Cleans (145/100)
10 Toes to Bar
15 Wall Balls (20/14)


Okay, I don't like this new set up I can't bold, italic things...no spell check.  blah.

Guess what I did today!?  I walked up a wall.  HUH!?  Yeah.  Not all the way, but I did!  Thanks for not listening C. Robert.  You did awesome today! 

He did an example of how to throw weight up and I am a visual person and it made PERFECT sense!  I got it.  I RX'd the weight, well during the first round I did, not the second or third.  I got 100 lbs then dropped it to 85 lbs.  Toes to bars, I think I kicked my legs up higher, I always think I do better, the more we practice things the better we become at them. 14 lbs for the wall ball.

So, what are you going to do to better yourself today?  Are you going to do an audit today?  Will you find some nasty things that you need to fix?  If so, NO big deal, fix it, can't figure out how to, find someone who can help you.  All things are fixable!!!  ALL.  Focus on positive, dive into your bible if you do that, believe, do what you have to do.  But do it.  We are met to be better than people sitting on couches watching t.v., playing stupid mind-numbing blow things up video games, or doing other petty mind numbing things.

Go, go walk a wall, do some squats.  Run, dance, skip, play, just know that you can do it.  Realize some people may be able to do more than you and its okay.  Everyone needs to start somewhere...but start.  Re-start if you must.  But do it for YOU.  Do it for YOUR health.  If you do it for someone else, it won't ever happen.  But make sure you are there....mentally and do it and ENJOY IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment