Thursday, September 27, 2012

Please accept my apologizes.  I did workout last Friday...of course.  

Workout for Friday, September 21
Warmup
Run 400/2 min. Jump Rope
3 Rounds
10 Squats
10 Situps
10 Single Leg Glute Bridges

Skill
Pistols
5 Sets of 5 each leg alternating

WOD
Buy in – 100 Double Unders
3 Rounds
12 Deadlift (185/135)
16 Burpees
20 Wall Ball
Cash Out – 25 Toes to Bar

Last time I did Pistols, I don't know when.  I am slacking in writing in my journal.  I will fix it.

Double unders...I seem to just love tormenting myself with singles, so I did 150 and wanted to quit. I did not.  I did the 135 lbs deadlifts....10 burpess...and wall balls I used the 15 lb ball, that weighs 14 lbs --  Corey's idea of mental torture -- I am sure.  Toes to bar....sigh.  I was the last one done.  I don't care, I finished it!


Workout for Monday, September 24
Warmup
Run 400/2 Min Jump Rope
30 Squats
30 Good Mornings
30 Situps

Strength
Deadlift
10@50%
8@60%
6@70%
4@75%

WOD
3 Rounds
40 Sec. Mountain Climbers
20 Sec. Rest
40 Sec. Sumo Deadlift High Pull (75/55)
20 Sec. Rest
40 Sec. Flutter Kick
20 Sec. Rest

Deadlifts went as follows -- 50% --128 lbs; 60% -- 155 lbs and I messed up on math and weights so I did 70% at that, as well; 70% --180 lbs; 75% -- 190 lbsThe WOD was hell.  I do NOT like mountain climbers, the S.D.H.P. I used 65 lbs...flutter kicks I have no words for that pain.

I, unfortunately, haven't been to the gym, since Monday.  I am so busy with life.  Kids being sick.....bleh.

I do have my workouts planned for next week!  (Thanks for helping Brian!)

I measured myself...sigh..  .25 inch off my neck.  It's my girl things --- again!?  STUPID body.  I swear it all has to do with diet.  Yes, I am admitting I messed up.  It's done.  I am over it.  Time to move on.  I am not worried, I will move on    I suck at dealing and handling stress and will be the first to admit it.  

I am very busy the next 10-days.  Just know I am not avoiding things...just living life.  I am working out. NO worries.  Some of you have my cell number, please text me and keep me accountable!  

So, be sure to know if you slip, it's okay, just fix it ASAP!  Get out and do something physical!

No comments:

Post a Comment