Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend was good, went by WAY. TO. FAST!



Okay...I went and worked out today.  I am going to have to go work out today, Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs.  GOALS, I tell you, GOALS!  Then I am finding a hot tub and sitting in it until my legs can carry me out of the tub -- good luck legs. 

Workout for Monday, July 23
Warmup
Run 400
3 Rounds
10 Pass Throughs
10 Inchworm Pushups
10 Squats

Strength/Skill
Split Jerks
Take 20 Minutes to find a heavy single

WOD
12 Minute AMRAP
10 Wall Ball
10 Toes to Bar
Run 100 m

Well, I got up to 85 lbs on the jerk, we had to clean it, too.  My right wrist did something funky.  I am POSITIVE I could have gone higher in weights.  Just the wrist was stiff like, it didn't want to move back.  Sad.  I wanted to really do more.  I am soooo curious as to how strong I am.  Like it kinda freaks me out....not in a bad way, but in a whoa....way.  I need to just put weights on it, have my brain compute it, prep the muscles and do it.  I am not talking like 200 lbs!   Just enough to say YES, that is sweeet.

For the WOD I used the 14 lbs ball....as I KNEW that Brian wouldn't just have let me use the 8 lbs one.  Toes to bar -- knees up and run 100 m.  Yeah, I jogged.  -- 4 rounds and 2 wall balls.  

Good news:  

A few things....   
  •  My hands are showing knuckles and bones even!  My wedding ring goes down over my knuckle, but I have like 1/4 of an inch to get it to where it should be...SO close!!!  
  • I can almost fit into my CrossFit 616 shirt, just a little tight in the arms!  WHOA.....I am so close.  SO close.  I am happy in my 2x workout shirts but my xxl/xl shirts are so close to fitting -- how cool is that?  My 2x shirts are like security blankets!?  (yeah, am I asking or screaming it?)  My tan capris I need to just get rid of (size 24).  I am sure by the end of this week, I stand up they will fall off.  My grey capris (size 22) are getting bigger and bigger.  I sense a size 20 soon!  I want OUT of the 20's!!!!  I do.  I haven't been out of the 20's ......in.......oooo gulp 16 some odd years -- before my oldest was born!  geezzzzzzz.   I am close...ooo...sooooo close!

I won't complain, just was hoping the scale would stop being a dork.  But Cory and I were talking, we don't fluctuation 1-2 lbs like the littler people do, we can change as much as 5-10 lbs!  WHY!?  Well, we are women, might be it, amount of salt we consume, and sleep!  I am finding that if I get less than 7 hours I gain, if I get 8 I gain, if I get 9..I LOSE!  So...Jen...get 9 hours of sleep.  I am working on it.  Tonight....I will be in bed by 8....just like my 7 year old.  (I am looking forward to it too!)

So 616 coaches, I am close to a couple of goals here!  My wedding ring to fit, get out of size 20's, and fit into my xxl/xl shirts.  I want these goals.  I don't even care what I weigh anymore, I want those things.  Let's do this!!!!  My diet is okay...its not 100% Paleo..more like 89.7% --  Which isn't bad.  

I am also lacking water so pushing that today as well.  How do I know I am lacking, my lips are dry!!!

So, go get your sweat on.....set some goals...make them doable and close.  When you reach goals you feel so good about your accomplishments!!!  Okay...sweat..go on now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment