Sunday, April 29, 2012

Monday and Thursday WOD

First, I want to apologize that I didn't post what the WOD was from Thursday that almost had me throwing up water everywhere -- I don't eat before working out.   

Workout for Thursday, April 26
Warmup
Run 400 m
3 Rounds
3 Wall Walks
20 Step Ups With Arm Swing
10 Leg Swings all directions

Strength
Weighted Ring Dips
5-5-5-5-5

WOD
7 Rounds
10 Burpee
10 Box Jump
20 Double Under
1 Minute Rest

but this was what I did....
5 rounds
5 burpees
10 box jumps -- if you want to call it that
20 jump ropes
1 minute rest

I want to say I almost was in tears as well....its a harsh reality check to push yourself, watch others go more rounds when you are on the 5th round.  But...yet, I feel accomplished for trying!

So, tomorrow....I have a friend whom I have met through trying out for the Biggest Loser, who is going to go try CrossFit for the first time.  I am excited, but I also know that I am an a.m. worker outer -- is that even a word!?  YES, I make up words.  oye.  So, my workout will be all messed up, well my day will be anyways! But it's all good right, cause caring is sharing right!?  :)  besides she is my blond twin!

I want to ask, if anyone is following at all.  How does one get their eating under control following the zone eating?  I know nothing happens over night, I know that I am human.  Just curious if you have/had a method.  Please share.  I am sure others are curious as well.

I want to thank you for reading my lousy English and following along.  I hope it inspires others to not let themselves get this way, to get themselves out of being overweight, or just a good laugh -- just be respectful though, k?  I have feelings and a woman and those two together are dangerous!

Okay!  I am done with your time! You ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment