Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Better places

Things are better, no I had no coffee and I finally ate -- dinner, yeah the meal of the day, its been that kind of day.  All I can say is whew, what a day.  Ever have a day where one thing after another happened....?  NOT ALL GOOD THINGS EITHER?  

About 3:00 p.m. is when mine changed...now I am ready to hit the hay and vow to be at Crossfit616 BRIGHT AND EARLY stretching and ready to get my WOD on at 6:00 a.m.  Bring it on, I get a feeling it will be a challenging one and I need it, its been since what..Thursday, ugh...how disappointing. 

Maybe I am a bit tired but this little pic made me giggle.  That is me tomorrow...pushing through the WOD. 
   
I seriously let a situation totally get a hold of me and it shook me today.  But I didn't resort to food!  Is that a good thing!?  I think so.  I just look at my hands and say NO MORE MEATBALLS, I really like seeing knuckles and indention.  

*giggle its okay*  You can giggle at the meatball things, its funny, cause I agree with her.  I do seriously have a sense of humor, let me get some sleep, good workout in and a good breakfast and its on!!!

I need a good laugh....have any jokes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment