Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Avoiding a Good Bye

So, with this move I have been avoiding the box this week. 

Why, you ask?

I am bad at good-byes, I am an ugly crier?   I, seriously, love the people at 616.  Love them.  They are my friends.  My sweat buddies, cheerleaders, etc.

Yes, That is the reason why I have been avoiding going.  But I am so busy packing.  No worries, I am squatting enough to consider it a filthy fifty squat portion. 

Then, I turn 40 and I get no birthday party..sigh.  Not that I care.  Its a milestone ya know.  I just had one..when I was 7 or 8 years old.  NOT that I am all whinny about it.  Reason I am always asking, what are we doing for my birthday.  *smh*  my husband doesn't get the hint -- although he just got it loud and clear with reading this!

I am losing inches again.  Ever so slowly, just having water consumption issues.  When we get to the house, I am going to look for a container that holds what I need to drink and use that.  It gives me a goal each day.

Ordering stuff for the house for success.  I will be throwing away some stuff that just doesn't need to be in our home aka bad foods. 

I am setting myself up for success.  If you have pointers, please feel free to let me know!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment