Tuesday, January 15, 2013

M.I.A.

Hey!

I am apologizing for my M.I.A. I have so much going on in my life its a wee bit overwhelming. 

I have been working out here and there.  Just not feeling it.  I hit a rut...a  lonely one.  I need to learn to reach out.  We are human...we hit ruts..right? 

So, Crossfit 616 started a 30-day Paleo challenge, yesterday.  I am in it.  So far, so good!  I haven't snapped yet.  I will say, that I will more than likely extend it, Coach Tom said that it takes 6-weeks to really see a difference.  I will just to see.  Why not, what do I really have to lose here?  Just fat, I don't want to lose it I want to dump it.  Trashed...be gone.  It doesn't need to find its place back on me. 

I have been thinking though.  Everyone says to do this, this way and that, that way.  I am utterly confused as to what is this and that, to the point that I am doing which and what!  I have come to the conclusion that I am going to figure out what works with my body and what doesn't.  People need to stop giving me their two cents,  and I need to stop listening.  I know what works.  My body loves to work out, I worked out 2-hours a day and I was dropping weight like crazy, of course, I was eating right, but still 1-hour just doesn't seem to cut it.  I am only being honest here.

I am not saying that I love working out, for crying out loud I didn't get fat because I love working out!  I got fat cause I loved sugary foods.  I don't like them, as much now. I noticed in my crashing prior to eating Paleo it makes me feel so achy and snippity.  No joke.  So, now I am kinda chill.  Sipping water...a  lot of water.  Which makes me say, half your body weight stuff, is literally insane.  Seriously.  I am beginning to think there really are not enough hours in the day.  Seriously!  140 oz of water, is torment. 

I am done before I just start type-babbling.

OH!  I pr'd my clean 20 lbs.  It was at 105 now its 125.  Today I did a clean and jerk of 105, it was sloppy but I got it up there.  I think it was more of a clean and press, but eh.  It went above my head!  I would love to test my maxes again.  Its been since the end of August!  I am shaking my head.  Seriously.

I want to see where my deadlift, front and back squat, push press are.  I think it's only fair.  Coaches.  Clearing throat...lets do this. 

Okay.  I am off.   Go do something physical.  If you haven't seen someone around the gym lately...ask about them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment